If you are recently planning to launch a Facebook page for your company, then you must keep on reading this. Facebook presently has 1 billion users and no wonder advertising to this crowd has its benefits. However, before you plunge wholeheartedly, some words of caution.
- Create Facebook Page: First of all, create a Facebook page which is a must. You can not effectively use Facebook ads until you create this page. This should be your logical first step.
- You must decide your advertising budget before you launch your first campaign. This depends on how much a customer worth to you. This calculation isn’t really Facebook related but has more to do with your business and customers. If you haven’t calculated it before, it involves no rocket science. Calculate a few things, how much profit you make from a customer per year, how long do they generally stay with you, how much you need to spend to catch a client. Deduct the acquisition and retention cost from the profit and a percent of that cost is for your Facebook campaign.
- If you have a running business, there is a high chance that you are already doing some advertising for your service or products. You also know how much you need to spend to attract one customer who actually buys from you. This data will be another metrics which will help you to know the success of the Facebook campaign.
- Decide The correct ad type: It would be puzzling for you if you don’t know the Facebook ad manager terminologies like CPC, CPA and CPM. All you need too know is whether you need Facebook ‘Like’ for your Facebook page or want the viewers to read your recent posts. You need to understand this terminologies only when you are negotiating advanced pricing. Do you want to pay Facebook for showing your ad or when a certain action has been performed? You can also let Facebook decide this if you are unsure.
- Select Proper Interest Targeting: Interest targeting is a unique feature which Facebook rivals, such as Google, lack. It is unique because you can target users based on interests which they have expressed during conversations with friends.
If you have a website selling cook books, you would probably want to target home-makers, housewives. You would also love to target those who are learning cookery as a profession but you wouldn’t target people who love fast food as they have very little chance of cooking by themselves.
Facebook offers hundreds and thousands of interest groups and it is possible to target every interest group using this unique feature. Moreover contact Adbot India for performing Facebook advertising.